|Title:|| Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince|
|Release: || UK 30-06-2009||| NORDIC 30-06-2009||| US 30-06-2009|
| Sent today by ordering before noon. 17.00|| |
|Price:|| 31,25 DKK|
|In 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding men's worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe place it used to be. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing the young sorcerer's apprentice to the final battle that he knows is fast approaching.|
Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses. To do this, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, who has lots of good relations and that Dumbledore believes holds crucial information.
Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her - she had not counted on Romilda Vane's chocolates! And then there's Hermione, simmering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings.
As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. Instead, he determined to put his own stamp on the grim events. There is love in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.
- Lead the Gryffindor Quidditch team during the prestigious Hogwarts tournament and go in bacon on the teams from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin in the wildest of all magical sports.
- Fine tune your Quidditch skills: Can you avoid the hard balls that are sent across the length and breadth of the field and catch the Golden Snitch?
- Participate in exciting wizard tournaments. Fight the Death Eaters into Hogwarts, and make use of a variety of spells.
- Join Gryffindor dueling club. Hone your duel skills before you challenge the other colleges. Are you one situations champion?
- Create magic potions with Professor Slughorn by to inspect the Half-Blood Prince Forms.
- Explore Hogwarts at night: Go to the darkened missions, while the school sleeps.
- Stuck? Get help from Nearly Headless Nick, who can assist you with advice and tips to help you implement your challenges.